£27000 - £29000 per annum
22 days ago
New Receptionist / Administrator required for friendly, boutique law firm a stones throw from Cannon St.
Hours: 8:30am to 5:30pm Monday to Friday
* Notifying appropriate people that a visitor has arrived to see them
* Keeping track of visitors arriving for appointments and when they leave the building
* Answering phone calls and responding appropriately to the caller's needs
* Set up meeting rooms for client meetings eg. Pens, paper, water etc.,
* Book Couriers, taxis, restaurants
* Distribute post and mail any evening post
* Organise refreshments eg. Teas/coffees, breakfast, lunch for meetings
* Organise team lunches
* Organise Summer and Christmas Team parties
* Assist BD Manager with client seminars and SO seminar
* Organise flights for overseas travel
* Organise weekly shop for delivery on Monday
* Assist IT coordinator in the setting up of meeting rooms for seminars and client meetings
* Daily kitchen tasks: ie. clean coffee machine, empty dishwasher, replenish kitchen and fridge - ensure Kitchen is tidy.
· Daily: ensure photocopier areas stocked for the evening eg. paper, staplers, etc
If you have at least 1 years experience in a Reception role, ideally in London, please apply immediately!