City of London
£30000 - £35000 per annum + Pro-rata
27 days ago
Receptionist - US Law Firm - 6mth FTC - up to £35,000 pa pro-rata
This industry leading US Law firm based in superb offices close to Liverpool Street station is currently seeking an experienced corporate receptionist for a minimum 6mth FTC to support their busy front of house team.
Main duties consist of:
- Coordinating meeting and conference room booking requests
- Arranging necessary catering where required
- Taking detailed messages and delivering in a timely manner
- Maintaining a presentable and tidy reception area, conference room suite and pantry
- Setting up conference and meeting rooms for client or staff meetings, lunches, functions etc. and providing the necessary catering facilities. Ensuring all rooms are thoroughly cleared and tidy after each booking
- Arranging all taxi, couriers, food and catering supplies for the London office during office
- Keep detailed lists of temporary, visitor and contractor passes issued
- Promote a professional and presentable image at all times
Previous experience in a City law firm as a Receptionist is a must for this role, as you will need to be able to hit the ground running!
If you are keen on this opportunity and fit the criteria above, please send your CV or contact me immediately for more information.