£75000 - £85000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Another Secretarial Manager role in as many months!
Salary up to £84,000 (potentially higher), agile working
A highly regarded, top ranking International Law firm is looking to recruit a Secretarial Manager as soon as possible.
Please see below for an overview of the duties and responsibilities involved:
This Secretarial Manager role will encompass developing and managing the current services being provided as well as driving continuous improvements through awareness of both internal and external influences and new and evolving technology and the needs of the business. They will be required to build strong working relationships within all practice areas and across the firm generally.
For a brief overview of the duties, please see below:
- Continuously review the way in which the secretarial team supports the lawyers to identify better and more efficient ways of working
- Deliver any change management associated with improved ways of working to a high standard ensuring that the secretarial team are engaged and motivated throughout
- Ensure the Divisions have a fully resourced secretarial team forecasting and allocating resources as appropriate
- Ensure a consistent approach to managing the secretarial team, coaching and developing the Team Co-ordinators across the Divisions
- Liaise with Team Co-ordinators for feedback on performance of secretaries
- Carry out annual appraisals for all secretaries within the Divisions delegating responsibility to Team Co-ordinators where appropriate
- Take the lead in any secretarial/resourcing projects pro-actively looking at more efficient and economic ways of delivering a secretarial service to the Divisions
- Take the lead on implementing any business service initiatives
- Ensure that Task Manager and Big Hand reports are generated on a regular basis to maximise the efficiency of the Divisions moving work around as appropriate
- Collaborate with HR and team coordinators to manage performance issues and concerns
- Oversee DPA team working closely with and supervising the DPA Coordinator. Be aware of and adhere to budgetary controls
- Conduct the annual salary review for secretarial team in conjunction with HR
- Work with recruitment to source high calibre candidates, building strong working relationships with HR
- Review CVs and interview candidates for secretarial roles, including internal interviews providing constructive feedback to rejected candidates
- Manage and prepare the annual secretarial budget
If you'd like to see a full job description or would like any more information whatsoever, please don't hesitate to contact me.
For more information, please don't hesitate to contact me!