City of London
£40000 - £50000 per annum + Additional Benefits
11 days ago
Secretarial Workflow Coordinator - International Law Firm - City Based - £40,000 - £50,000
A Global Law firm, in the heart of the City, seek a Secretarial/Admin workflow coordinator to join their experienced and highly successful Managerial team. The firm boasts a long list of HNW Clients, and make a real effort to ensure staff members, at all levels, Understand how they are part of the overall success.
- Managing the workflow of a centralised inbox
- Liaising with stakeholders
- Providing feedback to staff members
- Discussing Learning and Development opportunities with staff members
- Identifying training requirements
- Working collaboratively with other managerial staff members
- Suggesting smarter ways of working
- Ensuring all staff members are provided with the right amount of support that will enable them to reach their potential
Suitable Candidates will have previous experience of working within a Law firm, Managerial/Team Leader/Workflow experience, have the ability to motivate team members and enhance performance.
Please contact Sian Taylor at JM Legal for a confidential conversation.