£40000 - £42000 per annum
DS PRICLI 01_1656671621
about 2 months ago
A highly reputable UK Law firm that's steeped with prestige, is urgently seeking an experienced Private Client Legal Secretary PA.
Salary up to £42,000 - hybrid working
The firm is well-known within the Private Client market and this role involves working for a Senior Partner and their team. There is also an opportunity to undertake some additional legal assistant duties for those who are looking to expand their skillset.
It is an absolute must that the successful Legal Secretary PA has strong secretarial skills, coupled with a can-do attitude. Prior experience within a Private Practice Law firm is a pre-requisite for this role, ideally within Private Client (or Tax, Onshore/Offshore Trusts or Wills and Probate)
For an idea of some the Legal Secretary/PA duties involved, please see the list below:
- Providing a high level of comprehensive support to a Senior Partner and team
- Dealing with and screening calls, delivering a positive client experience.
- Acting as liaison for clients and colleagues who interact with Fee-Earners.
- Building and maintaining knowledge of clients and their matters.
- Providing full secretarial and administrative support including managing files and correspondence.
- Highly proactive and responsive diary management.
- Organising lunches, travel arrangements, scheduling meetings, preparing materials.
- Copy typing, drafting letters and responses (without supervision!)
- Assisting all members of the Private Client Teams where possible.
And for the person themselves:
- Proactive team player with plenty of enthusiasm
- Confident in working autonomously/independently
- Superb communication and presentation skills
- Excellent telephone manner
For further information on this position or other Private Client positions currently available, please do not hesitate to contact