City of London
£45000 - £49000 per annum + WFH 3 days PW
28 days ago
Senior Legal PA (Sustainability) - Global Law Firm - Paying up to £49,000 + Hybrid Working
My Client, an international leading Law firm who are based in an ideal part of the City, are seeking a Legal Secretary to join their innovative Sustainability department to support the Head of Sustainability/Environment. They are a firm with a vision to be the number one firm in the world, they combine legal expertise with deep industry knowledge and refreshingly creative thinking.
Not only does the department include Fee Earners who are known across the globe for their depth of industry knowledge, they also offer full encouragement to their support staff throughout their career development.
- Based in the City
- Hybrid Policy - 2 days in the office, 2 days WFH and 1 flexible day to wither WFH or attend the office
- Paying up to £49,000
- Supporting Lead Partner level
- Benefits include: Annual Leave Trading, Medical Insurance (including dental), Wellbeing Programme, High Contribution Pension Scheme and Career Development to name a few!
The role itself is supporting a team of Fee Earners at Partner Level and some of the duties include:
- Diary and travel arrangements
- Organising meetings and events
- Ensuring stakeholders have the relevant paperwork for meetings
- Developing a solid relationship with Clients
- Assisting stakeholders with all BD activities
- Ensuring the stakeholder has a digital marketing presence
- Drafting and amending BD pitches
- Attending BD meetings
- Ensure that billing cycles and credit control processes are upheld
Please contact Sian Taylor at JM Legal for further information.