£38000 - £40000 per annum
22 days ago
Senior Private Client Legal Secretary - Circa £40,000
My client, a firm based in the City, with a rich history are seeking a Senior Private Client Legal Secretary to join their well established firm. They look to be the market leader in their chosen area of expertise, advising clients on the contentious and non-contentious legal, business and personal issues they face.
They are looking for an extremely organised and proactive Senior Legal secretary to provide a high level of professional support to the fee earners and the department.
* Effective and proactive diary management
* Effective communications with clients and Fee Earners
* Maintains up-to-date knowledge and understanding of Fee Earner's matters to enable support
* Arranges travel and any other activities on behalf of others
* Creates typed work of a high quality, formatting in accordance with house style, with accuracy
* Makes effective use of the Document Management System
* Creates new documents from the Firm's templates
* Proof-reads all documents for spelling, grammar and sense, querying wording where appropriate
* Proactively uses initiative to compose and send correspondence, on behalf of Fee Earners
PREVIOUS PRIVATE CLIENT SECRETARIAL EXPERIENCE (IN A LAW FIRM) IS ESSENTIAL.