£25000 - £27000 per annum + Additional Benefits
about 1 month ago
This prestigious law firm with a professional but friendly feel, is looking for a Property Administrator to join them in their highly impressive West End offices.
You will be working within their well-respected Residential Property team, assisting with all property related administration work (transactional and pre and post completion matters) to fee earners, paralegals, EAs/legal secretaries.
PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE WORKING IN A PROPERTY/RESIDENTIAL PROPERTY DEPARTMENT IS ESSENTIAL AND LAND REGISTRY PORTAL KNOWLEDGE WOULD BE IDEAL.
Some requirements for the role include:
- Excellent computer skills, specifically Microsoft Suite
- Great attention to detail
- A methodical approach to work
- Strong and flexible team player
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Experience with drafting and amending legal documents
This is an incredible opportunity you do not want to miss out on! Please contact me now for more information!