City of London
£23000 - £26500 per annum + + Hybrid working + excellent benefits
20 days ago
This well known City law firm is looking for FOUR Team Administrators to join their London office on an initial 12-month fixed term contract basis, to work within various practice groups!
Successful candidates will provide high quality administrative support to the busy Secretarial Teams!
You will undertake day-to-day administrative tasks and be involved in the preparation of document and correspondence, as well as supporting on projects, and some diary management.
Ideally you will have some office experience, although training will be provided, therefore this role could also suit a school or college leaver with excellent grades (Minimum 5 GCSE's at grade C or above)!
You will have:
- Client service orientated approach.
- A proven working understanding of teamwork.
- Problem solving skills.
- Strong computer skills, specifically in relation to MS Office.
- Good communication skills.
- Self-management and excellent organisational skills, with the ability to prioritise work calmly and effectively in a pressurised environment.
- Attention to detail and discretion with confidential information.
- Able to work effectively as part of a diverse and inclusive team.
- Ability to touch type quickly and accurately.
This is an excellent opportunity to join one of the most highly respected law firms in the City; plus the prospect of joining on a permanent basis either during or at the end of the contract is highly probable!
Contact me now for more information!