City of London
£25000 - £28000 per annum + Hybrid Working
13 days ago
Team Assistant - Hub - Global Law Firm - Paying up to £28,000 + Hybrid Working
My Client, a global Law firm who are consistently ranked among the top Law firms in the world seek an ambitious Legal Secretary to join their dynamic team within their London office.
The firm are dedicated to developing their staff members and recognise that this is key to their success and continued ability to deliver the highest quality service. They operate a one firm culture, creating a spirit of teamwork across all 28 offices, worldwide.
- Liverpool Street Location
- Paying up to £28,000
- Hybrid working policy - 3 days in the office, 2 days working from home
- Benefits includes wellbeing programmes, discretionary bonus, annual salary review, private medical Insurance, medical advisory service, increased pension plan, gym membership discount, generous leave policies and flexible working to name a few.
- Provide secretarial support to Lawyers across the London and global offices
- Assisting with Business Development activities - amending pitches, proposals and assisting the BD team
- Diary management - managing incoming invites and arranging meetings
- Email management - managing emails, acting as a gatekeeper
- Arranging travel - booking both business and personal travel, including itineraries, VISA's and any other requirements needed
- Attending regular 1:1 meetings for updates
- Monthly billing - Managing all WIP and invoicing requests, providing fee updates and entering time
- Previous experience of working within a Law firm environment and maintaining working relationships with all levels of Fee Earners.
- Ability to support Partner level Lawyers.
- Ability to identify potential problems and provide solutions.
- High level of professionalism, having the ability to maintain a professional demeanour in all situations.
Please only apply if you have previous Legal Secretarial experience, gained within a Law firm.