City of London
Up to £60000 per annum + Hybrid Working
26 days ago
Team Leader - Global Law Firm - Circa £60,000 + Hybrid Working
My Client, an international Law firm based in the City, who are known for their ambition to be the best at looking after their Clients, wherever they operate around in the world, are currently seeking a Team Leader to join their forward thinking and energetic Management Team. They thrive on achieving their goals as a firm and provide a unique working environment that allows staff members to progress with their own personal development.
- City Location
- Paying circa £60,000 - with room for negotiation
- Hybrid working policy - 3 days in the office, 2 days working from home
- Benefits includes Regular Social Events, Wellbeing Initiatives, 30 days Holiday, Subsidised Restaurant, Onsite GP Service, Health Screenings, Sports Clubs, Private Medical Insurance, Gym Membership, Annual Leave Trading and Mortgage Surgeries to name a few!!
- Acting as a liaison between the Fee Earners and Business Services Teams.
- Driving the delivery of a high standard, Client focused service.
- Build strong working relationships with stakeholders, Fee Earners and Business Services staff members.
- Seek feedback from Fee Earners and use information to continuously drive Business Services staff members.
- Lead firm-initiated projects.
- Attend and contribute to management meetings.
- Monitor workload and workflow of Business Services staff members.
- Manage the performance review process for the team, identify training needs.
- Support recruitment process for the team.
- Responsible for the communication and implementation of new initiatives for the team.
- Previous Team Leader experience, gained within a Law firm.
- Ability to implement and drive change.
- Experience of leading projects.
- Ability to identify potential problems and provide solutions.
- High level of professionalism, having the ability to maintain a professional demeanour in all situations.
- Previous experience of working within a Partnership environment and maintaining working relationships with all levels of Fee Earners.
Please only apply if you have previous Team Leader experience, gained within a Law firm.